WELCOME TO DR. LANGLOIS' PAIN CLINIC
Pain is a complex problem. With our understanding and expertise we can reduce the intensity of your pain. We offer a holistic range of interventions, bodywork, mind work and practical advice to help you get ahead of pain and get on with your life.
- Specific medications such as: opioids, Methadone and
Suboxone for pain and more
Please note that emergencies will be seen in less than 2 weeks:
- Recent low back pain that did not response to a conservative treatment
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy or Causalgia
We will need a referral from your family physician or other Specialist sent by fax at: 613-860-1777
Imaging reports and investigation must be sent along
with each referral.
TYPES OF INJECTIONS AVAILABLE AT OUR CLINIC
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and caudal Epidurals
- Medial Nerve Branch Blocks
- Trigger points injections
- Intra-articular injections
- Stellate Ganglion Blocks
- Sciatic and Axillary Blocks
- Therapeutic Botulinium Toxin injections for spastic disorder and myofascial pain syndrome
- PRP (Plasma Rich in Platelets)
Disability reports and insurance forms are available.
Medical fees are covered by OHIP for most procedures.
Medical fees are mostly covered by an inter provincial agreement for Outaouais patients.